Trauma-Sensitive Practices and Resiliency Part 1
Online Workshop Details
Adverse Childhood Experiences and Resiliency
Tuesday, April 20 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- In this workshop, participants will learn about:
- The effects of toxic stress and adverse experiences on brain and nervous system development.
- The key findings of the Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) Study.
- Resiliency-building approaches
- No prerequisite training or knowledge required
- Zoom link will be provided to you
- Target Audience: administrators, families, caregivers, businesses, health and human service staff, law enforcement, and criminal justice agencies
- Question? Email Peacemaker Resources
We are offering this course workshop with the option of selecting how much you want to pay, you'll be getting the same live course as everybody else.
Suggested donation is $20 per individual. Additional donations will support the work of the Beltrami Area Resilience Team.