Trauma-Sensitive Practices and Resiliency Part 2
Online Workshop Details
A Deeper Understanding of Trauma and Resiliency: Practical Strategies to Create Greater Resilience
Tuesday, May 4th 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
For those who have received some training on Adverse Childhood Experiences, learn more about:
- How to create nurturing relationships that support children and adults who have experienced adverse childhood experiences in ways that build and strengthen their resiliency.
- Focusing on assets to enhance positive interactions.
- Prior ACE's training or knowledge required
- Zoom link will be provided to you
- Target Audience: administrators, families, caregivers, businesses, health and human service staff, law enforcement, and criminal justice agencies
- Question? Email Peacemaker Resources
We are offering this course workshop with the option of selecting how much you want to pay, you'll be getting the same live course as everybody else.
Suggested donation is $20 per individual. Additional donations will support the work of the Beltrami Area Resilience Team.